The Information Age is dead.
Welcome to the Conversation Age
What are Conversational Interfaces?
Conversational Interfaces are fully customizable conversational marketing solution that offer sales, branding, customer service and storytelling in one single humanized interface. They can be integrated into popular platforms like Slack, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype, as well as conventional ones.
Conversational interfaces amount to a €15 billion market in 2020 and are increasingly more present in our lives. We use them to research and buy goods, learn new skills, control our house appliances, or simply listen to music. This relationship that we, as consumers, are building with AI-powered interfaces also represents a great opportunity for brands to upscale personal services and sales.
- Persuasive advertising: display advertising or in-web customer product support.
- Client service: faster responsiveness through NLU (Natural Language Understanding) technology.
- Hospitality: room service, hotel and facilities information, reservations, food & beverage ordering, tourist information.
- Call center support: different communication channels integration with one call center solution.
- Internal communications: knowledge sharing, facility information, workforce engagement.
- Storytelling: customer engagement, branding, and everything concerning entertainment, education or cultural knowledge sharing.
70% of consumers will replace their visits to stores, banks and dealers with their voice assistants by 2022.
reduction in customer service cost
of consumers have bought something using a chatbot
worldwide market value