How we work
We have worked on many different kinds of projects, for example campaign websites, web-apps, dashboard interfaces, project showcases, booking systems, corporate websites. For every project, we determine what the best approach is in terms of programming languages, frameworks, structure etc.
Overall, we aim to build innovative user journeys and experiences, paying attention to details and making sure everything loads super fast.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate would be communicative, fluent in English, deadline-driven and would have the following skills:
- WordPress: creating themes from scratch with PHP, knowing the platform and functions inside and out.
- Experience with HTML templating is a plus
- Experience with additional frameworks/libraries/tools are a plus: ReactJS, VueJS, Node.js, Barba.js
- Experience with Gulp/Webpack/Babel is a plus
- Has a strong feeling for design and creating an optimal User Experience
- Knows how to use Figma/Sketch
- Has worked with Asana (project management) & Bitbucket/Github (Git)
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Location: Wibautstraat 131, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Commitment: Full Time
- Compensation: Competitive (Depending on experience)
- Start Date: to be determined. We are flexible but looking for someone to start on short term.
Our projects differentiate from small to medium-sized assignments and tasks. Our clients vary from advertising agencies and scale-ups to accountants and real estate management.
A few recently finished websites:
- A new website for renown art gallery Ron Mandos: https://ronmandos.nl
- Scooter sharing scale-up felyx: https://felyx.nl
- A chatbot campaign for Levis: https://viamsterdam.dev/adbot-levis
- PR agency Glasnost: https://glasnost.amsterdam
- Advertising agency Lemon Scented Tea: https://lemonscentedtea.com
- Tax consultancy firm Smit & de Wolf: https://smitwolf.nl
Check our website to see more cases and previous projects.
Send a brief introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgSEND US YOUR CV