Vi.Amsterdam is a digital full-service studio providing User Experience focused Design & Development for a wide range of clients & projects.
For a variety of clients and projects, we are looking for a talented intern for reinforcing the production of several projects and day-to-day tasks.
HOW WE WORK
We have worked on many different kinds of projects, for example campaign websites, web-apps, dashboard interfaces, project showcases, booking systems, corporate websites. For every project, we determine what the best approach is in terms of programming languages, frameworks, structure etc.
Overall, we aim to build innovative user journeys and experiences, paying attention to details and making sure everything loads super fast.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate would be communicative, fluent in English, deadline-driven and would have the following skills:
- + HTML5 / SCSS
- + Wordpress: creating themes from scratch, knowing the platform and functions inside and out.
- + Integrating Wordpress plugins such as WPML and Advanced Custom Fields
- + Setting up an API with Ruby on Rails
- + Experience with HTML templating is a plus
- + Experience with additional frameworks/libraries/tools are a plus: ReactJS, Node.js, Barba.js
- + Experience with Gulp/Webpack/Babel is a plus
- + Has a strong feeling for design and creating an optimal User Experience
- + Knows how to use Sketch/Figma
- + Has worked with Asana (project management) & Bitbucket (Git)
- + Has worked with Invision (mockup/prototyping tool)
- + Duration: 4-6 months
- + Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- + Commitment: Full Time
- + Compensation: Competitive (Depending on experience)
- + Start Date: ASAP. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis and will consider a start date no later than October 2019.
Our projects differentiate from small to medium-sized assignments and tasks. Our clients vary from advertising agencies and scale-ups to accountants and real estate management.
A few recently finished websites:
- + A campaign for Coca Cola brand Fernandes:
- + Scooter sharing scale-up felyx:
- + PR agency Glasnost:
- + Advertising agency Lemon Scented Tea:
- + Tax consultancy firm Smit & de Wolf:
See our website to see more cases and previous projects.
You will work closely with our small team of professionals and freelancers, helping to make clients and brands happy and building communities for new and innovative ventures.
Send a brief introduction and your resume to [email protected]
Join the adventure!